The doors of the RSM Store will open again from Monday 31 August onwards, following campus protocol. The RSM Store fosters the health and safety of our customers and shop managers, so it has introduced a set of rules based on Erasmus University COVID-19 guidelines, which follow the RIVM guidelines. Visitors of the RSM Store are requested to adhere to these rules, as to ensure a safe shopping environment for all.
- If you are suffering from any COVID-related symptoms, including fever, a dry cough or tiredness, you are denied access to the RSM Store. You should stay home, as indicated in the general RIVM guidelines.
- Only one customer per ten square meters of the retail area is the norm. As the RSM Store’s surface area is relatively small, only one customer can enter the RSM Store at a time. This excludes the store employee. Therefore, a maximum of two people can be present in the store at any given time.
- When entering the store, please clean your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- If there is already a customer in the store, please wait outside at a safe distance (1.5 m) as indicated by the stickers placed on the floor.
- If there are multiple customer before you, please wait behind them at a safe distance (1.5 m) as indicated by the stickers placed on the floor.
Adherence to these guidelines is required. This enables the RSM store to operate efficiently and safely, fulfilling the needs of our clients while fostering public health.
If you have any questions regarding the COVID-guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We hope to see you at our store soon!